Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Welcome!

Hi everyone! As you may know, my Internet identity goes by the name 'Kat'. Let me tell you more about myself and what this blog will be all about.

For one thing, I am a girl gamer (which should be quite obvious due to my Google+ profile). I am into many popular computer games these days. I usually like to watch YouTube gamers such as: 
  • iHasCupquake
  • PewDiePie
  • Markiplier
  • HeyImBee 
  • StrauberryJam 
There are still many other YouTubers that I watch. The ones about are just a few that I enjoy watching for entertainment and inspiration :). Basically what I'm trying to say is that I am really into gaming. My blog (Kat Online) will be about computer games that I have seen/played. I will do game reviews, maybe game cheats and hacks, things I've experienced in the online world and much, much more! 

I hope you guys got to understand more about me and my new blog (but I am in doubt right now). I'll keep you guys updated on new things :3. Don't forget to share this blog/post with others. I'm going to start working on my blog now, haha. Catch ya guys later! 

~ Kat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment